Each person’s journey is unique, perfectly sculpted to their particular path.
You may be experiencing loss, grief or confusion in the face of these rapidly-changing times.
Perhaps you want to connect more deeply with your own spirituality or feel called to start a yoga or mindfulness practice to cultivate more inner calm.
You might be here because you want to understand how experiences from your past are impacting your present-day relationships, job, self-image, or beliefs.
It could be that you are seeking clarity regarding your Path and Purpose, aching for something you can’t yet name.
Whatever has brought you here at this time, Welcome.
We are all doing our best in this life, and in order to really thrive we need support systems. We may lean on friends and family during challenging times or we may seek out professional support.
Either way, the bottom line is that we need each other.
Because the fact is, humans are wired for connection.
And it is in connection with one another that we heal.
“The point in this life is not simply to ‘become somebody,’ but to become who we were each intended to be when we first entered this world.”
So, what exactly is Transpersonal Psychology?
“Founded in the early works of Carl Jung, William James, and Abraham Maslow, with the goal of enhancing the study of mind-body relations, consciousness, and spirituality, transpersonal psychology is the study of human growth and development from a perspective that delves deeper into the inner soul.” – bestpsychologydegrees.com
“Transpersonal psychology addresses the full spectrum of human psychospiritual development—from our deepest wounds and needs to the existential crisis of the human being, to the most transcendent capacities of our consciousness.”
– Very Well Mind
Transpersonal Coaching is a good match for you if:
- You find traditional talk therapy to be lacking the fire necessary for growth
- You are seeking a deeper connection with yourself, with others, and with the natural world
- You are ready to create a more embodied, mindful, fulfilling life
- You long for connection beyond the physical human experience of reality
- You find yourself in a place of transition
- You are willing to do your inner work with honesty and courage and be an active agent of change in your own life
- You are willing to lean into the discomfort of the liminal spaces for the sake of transformation
- You are searching for more authentic ways to express yourself, be in relationship, communicate, love and live